You might have faced Error 11 lot of times while using your printer but doesn’t know what it means or how does it arise. Well, there can be many reasons for this error like:-
- No paper in Paper Tray.
- Paper tray not properly placed on a printer.
- Sensor arm of your printer is broken.
- Configuration issue and tray size are defective.
Here is a quick solution to resolve such problem so just go through the steps and follow it one by one. Hope you will definitely get the solution to your problem, just in case you are stuck somewhere or unable to resolve this issue then immediately call HP Technical Support Canada to get the fast solution.
- One of the reasons is an accumulation of toner on the sidewall of the printer tray which causes a slide into the printer. So to remove the toner, take a sharp tool to just scratch the accumulated toner and clean it making it smooth.
- Check whether the sensor arm is moving freely or not. It also helps in solving the error quickly. Sometimes due to a paper jam, the sensor flag get displaced from its place and put out of the tray in an abrupt manner. If the sensor is broken, then get it replaced by new one or else perform a reinstallation process to solve this problem.
- Also, check whether the tray is damaged from any point or not. It should be in perfect condition. Often the tabs of the printer get damaged due to the wrong allocation of series of switches which is done while installation process. Check it properly to confirm that tabs are in good condition and tray switches are at the right place in a printer. You need to lightly press it followed by clicking on the option. Any micro switch that is in a bent condition needs to be replaced immediately.
- Look at the small menu on the printer and follow the configuration process carefully.
For any assistance, it is necessary to get in touch to get the best support for your printers and other products like desktops or laptops. We are third party HP Printer service provider that are ready for every kind of support and help and HP Printer Support Canada 1-855-264-9333. Our experienced team provides fast service 24*7 on one call to all the clients. So pick your phone to get world-class support instantly at any time sitting anywhere.
Comprehensive Solutions are assured at one phone call by HP Printer Tech Support!!